Final Exhibition Plans

This week at university I have been preparing for printing my final prints for the Exhibition. I started of my printing laser prints of the different sizes of prints I had wanted, I wanted one large A1 print and then a number of different sizes around my main image. After planning different arrangements I decided on a final layout. Because to test a A1 print would be expensive, I just tested the size of the paper before printing my final print. Because my main picture shows the subject looking through his old photographs I chose the different images to be dotted around to put across the message of what he is viewing as he is looking down. This tells the story of what my project is about. I printed my A1 print on semi gloss and my smaller prints on silk card. From the uni facilities this year investing in a digital press the quality of print has improved massively! I am happy I have been able to use the uni resources to print my final degree work.

IMG_0598IMG_0599IMG_0600

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s